Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lightning.

Storm clouds, rain, and walking in puddles. A beautiful and super articulate day, obviously. Blahh.



Responses<3

-Ell: Don't even worry, I completely know where you're coming from. I know it's not just a silly little "diet", I just refer to it as that out of my natural inner snarky sarcasm, which doesn't translate that well into writing. It's not a good life, I know. For me, this has happened in cycles for years. Loss, gain, healthy, fucked,loss, gain, and so forth. This last year has just happened to be when it's gotten the worse. I'll explain more about it in future posts, since it's long and super complicated, aka I'm too lazy to type it out tonight. I do adore your absolute honesty and truthfulness and actually prefer it to anything else. Thank you<3

-americaneaglelove: Haha, thank you. That's all so true, it happens at the absolute worst moments. No worries though, the good thing about living with a large family is that somebody is always willing to take extra candy and whatnot.

1 comment:

  1. Well then let's make it the last loss, yes? You can do this. I'm here for you. <3

    ReplyDelete